Body Shop Technician
At Glockner Family of Dealerships, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Glockner Family of Dealerships is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental and Critical Insurance
- 401(K) - company matches 10% every Pay
- Acute Wellness Program
- Paid vacation
- Discounts on products and services
- Employee vehicle purchase discounts
- Paid Training
Technician Specific Benefits
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Uniforms provided
- Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Competitive wages
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory.
- Perform all mechanical operations including bending, pulling, pushing, shaping, and straightening required to repair vehicles.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair, communicate with the parts department to obtain needed parts. Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Perform chassis and body repairs including corrosion control.
- Assist and instruct colleagues as needed.
- Verify that repairs are completed and meet federal and state motor vehicles standards.
- Perform all wrecker operations.
- Document work performed Road-test vehicles when required or refers to the test technician
- Advice service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Must have clean & valid driver's license