Every employee with the Glockner Family of dealership is absolutely critical to its success. We’ve been family owned & operated for over 170 years and we take great pride in our reputation. Our great clientele within our very affluent community make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental and Critical Insurance
- 401(K) - company matches 10% every Pay
- Acute Wellness Program
- Paid vacation
- Discounts on products and services
- Employee vehicle purchase discounts
- Paid Training
Responsibilities and Duties
- Change vehicle oil.
- Check the transmission fluid and other fluid levels.
- Inspect various belts and filters and check air levels and gauges.
- Rotate tires. (training will be provided, but candidates should at least have a basic understanding of car maintenance)
- Write up service reports and receipts for work completed.
- Perform work as outlined in repair order with efficiency and accuracy and in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Communicate with the parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Save and tag parts for warranty.
- Advise service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the time period promised.
- Document all work performance.
- Road test vehicles when required to quality check work performed.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Ensure that customers’ vehicles are kept clean.
- Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations governing the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Required to perform work inside and outside, in all-weather situations, at the shop division location.
- Requires frequent standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
- Manual dexterity, fine manipulation and the ability to reach with hands and arms and lift up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to operate simple to complex and heavy-duty machinery.
- Normal range of hearing and vision.