Class B CDL Driver
$35,000 - $45,000.00 per year
Glockner Oil Company, a leading distributor of lubricants, oils, fluids, and greases is currently recruiting delivery drivers for our Columbus facility due to growth.
Glockner Oil services thousands of companies. We have consistent growth and expansion. Our mission is to provide lubrication solutions that create value for our customers. We will realize this mission through our commitment to our employees as well as to the highest standards of service, quality, integrity and safety.
Hours are Monday-Friday starting around 5:30 AM and back home daily!!!
What We Offer:
- Competitive starting salary
- Sign on bonus of $1000
- Major Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k Company Match at date of hire
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- Cell phone and uniform allowance
- Acute Wellness
What You’ll Do:
- Transport deliveries in a safe, responsible manner and in accordance with company procedures and DOT regulations.
- Follow the daily delivery schedule or coordinates the most efficient deliveries by applying knowledge of customer schedules, peak delivery times and alternate routes
- Safely load/unload deliveries - the ability to lift/move up to 65lbs is required
- Obtain and maintain proper delivery authorization and pickup documentation, including COD's and submit in a timely manner
- Provide good customer service and maintain a professional manner and appearance
- Ensure order and documentation received are accurate
- Ensure customer messages/communications are relayed to appropriate management
- Maintain valid commercial driver's license, endorsements and DOT physical card
- Perform other related duties as assigned (Example: Warehouse Organization and Maintenance)
What You’ll Need:
- Class B CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements; hazmat and tanker endorsements must be obtained within 60 days of employment
- A DOT medical card (Company Will Reimburse)
- At least one year of experience
- Good customer service skills
- A HS Diploma or GED
- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply