Automotive Sales Consultant
Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture? Glockner's is the way to go because:
- We don't care about a college degree
- We don't care about a resume
- We don't care if you have experience selling cars because quite frankly we don't want your bad habits learned at another dealership.
- We do care if you know how to communicate effectively with other people.
- We do care if you love cars and their monumental importance in people's lives.
- We do care if you know how to leverage technology and social platforms.
Every employee with the Glockner Family of dealership is absolutely critical to its success. We’ve been family owned & operated for over 170 years and we take great pride in our reputation. Our great clientele within our very affluent community make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
If you want to make a career in a fascinating industry that is changing for the better, join this winning team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental and Critical Insurance
- 401(K) - company matches 10% every Pay
- Acute Wellness Program
- Paid vacation
- Discounts on products and services
- Employee vehicle purchase discounts
- Paid Training
SALES CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
SALES CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Communicate effectively with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen