Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to customers.
Determine management, production and quality requirements by asking questions and listening.
Regular and reliable attendance.
Attend company meetings as required.
Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned projects.
Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in products and services.
Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements which govern the company’s business.
Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
Participate in performance management.
Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
Job Specific Duties
Following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor and specific activities may change from time to time.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquires.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Receive payment by cash, check credit cards automatic debits, com check etc.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers or computers.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other duties, such as scanning and phone receptionist.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job requirements.
Education, Certification and Training
- GED/High School Diploma required.
- Previous cashier and/or receptionist experience preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to meet the company’s production and quality standards. Must be self-motivated and well organized and professional.
Must be able to communicate effectively with public, customers and co-workers. Must have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
Essential Mental Requirements
Analytical ability necessary to gather/interpret data (if required) and direct calls and customers to appropriate location.
Essential Physical Demands
Physical demand level light to medium. Occasionally lifts up to 35 pounds. Occasional reaching, bending, pushing and pulling. Sits and/or stands for most of the work day.
List by job title any positions to be supervised by the incumbent.
Must work every Saturday from 8-5